I am happy (and flattered) to say that MidCentury Pink has been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Jordan at Jordan's Kitchen Vintage for thinking of me! I've only just started the blog and only have a few followers. I'm just thrilled that people are even reading my little ramblings. Many more than I thought would! Since January 1st my little blog has had over 1000 hits, which I think is pretty good!!
Thanks again, Jordan. By the way, if you haven't seen her blog, hop on over to it! Its great. She's super stylish, super cute and a soon to be New Yorker!! You can't get much better than that.
So when you receive the Versatile Blogger award you have to do a couple of things.
So my 7 Random Things are:
1. I don't know how to drive! Never have... It completely freaks me out! Good thing I live in NYC.
2. I have an obsession with Fairies! Love them.
3. I honestly think I was British in a past life. I love everything about the UK!
4. I'm allergic to GRAPEFRUIT of all things. Breaks me out in the grossest, itchest hives...But I LOVE grapefruit... go figure
5.I'm deathly afraid of ants. UGH! I stepped in a ant hill when I was 6 and was covered in the things! I've been afraid of them ever since
6. I'm REALY good at dancing OFF beat! On purpose!! HAHA!! Like REALLY good! Everyone thinks its hilarious considering I dance for a living!
7. I LOVE Louisiana Hot Sauce!! I put it on EVERYTHING!!! Eggs, popcorn, chicken...doesn't matter!!
Other Bloggers I'm nominating are: (sorry my list is small!! I'm new to the blogging world And I was also trying to nominate blogs who haven't previously got an award)
A Cake Bakes in Brooklyn
Kitsch 'n Keen
The Pocket Size Wife
Boutique la boheme (Angela is a childhood friend with an amazing decor blog)
YAY!!! Now... I have some more exciting news! I won my first eBay auction last night!!! YAY!! Ok, that may not be the exciting news you expected but it's exciting for me. EBay had always intimidated me, so unless it was "Buy Now" I didn't bother. Well, last night I bid on a really cute 1950s cocktail dress and won!! I plan on posting it as soon as it makes it to my doorstep. Now I have my eye on a day dress. If I win that one I'll be sure to post that too! Both dresses will be part of my VLV 16 wardrobe. It's finally starting to come together.
Well that's all for now lovies!!
Until next time