Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall is in the Air... Well... Kinda... Plus a Recipe!

Hi Lovies!!! 

Well... It's officially Autumn!!! 

Yay!!! 

If you know me then you know that this is my favorite time of year. Even now that I'm a New Yorker in Los Angeles. 

It, of course, doesn't feel like fall here. It's currently 89 degrees and my outfit consists on my Freddie's high waisted shorts and a tank... But never fear!! My Fall and Christmas obsession knows no temperature boundaries. I'm still head over heels with the season and am in talks with myself over the holidays! 

Google queen that I am... I've been researching things to do for the fall here and there is a pretty good variety of things to do!! There's still apple and pumpkin picking, there's Oktober Fest (which is definitely going on our agenda) and we are planning a trip to Big Bear Mountain to take in some fall foliage! So, even though right now the weather isn't cooling off ( I even Googled that! According to Google and some of our friends who live here, seems that October is the magic month where it stops sweltering! I can live with that!) I can still get involved with everything the season has to offer in California. 

So in honor of the start of Fall every where else, here is a cute recipe from 1959!! 

Total pumpkin yumminess! 


1 comment:

  1. A giant yes to both things - the pie and the return of fall, that is! I'm elated that this season is upon us again and am reveling in as much autumnal goodness as I possibly can. It will be over the blink of an eye - especially here in Canada - so one really has to make the most of it while they can.

    Have a joyful fall, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...