Saturday, August 2, 2014

Don't Worry!!! I'm still alive and vintage-ing... Well kinda...

Oh my goodness!!!

I know, I know... It's been a while!!! A loonggg while!!!

Well. I took a bit of an unexpected hiatus from the blog. Life got super busy with the dance studios... And truth be told I wasn't really feeling it anymore...

My interests (in true MidCentury Pink form) have been all over the place! Which I guess is a good thing because it keeps life interesting... But then again... Its bad for my blog cuz I was losing focus on what to write about!!! Sigh...

But I'm a little more focused now and kinda know where my interests are heading.

So I'm thinking of coming back... With the newish concept I had of a midcentury modern approach because that's my life these days!!! It's not as filled with purely vintage things as before. I still dress a vintagey but with a modern twist, but I also switch it up. I have also made some really good  brand new best friends and have really been into other online ventures which I'll tell you about later!!!

So... Please bare with me and stick around while I figure out how to reconcile my new style with this blog! I'm starting to miss it and hope to be back soon!!!

Also... Shout out to all of you who have been still reading the blog and leaving comments!!!! I was super shocked and flattered by the blog traffic I didn't even know I was having!!! It was good to come back and see so many people are still reading and enjoying the blog in my absence!!!

I hope to see you guys soon!!!!

Xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dear MCP, thank you for such a wonderful site. I'm a performer who discovered you today. Your piece on The Fultz Quads was informative and moving. Shared it on my FB page. I remember reading about those girls when I was a child. They were born too soon to a world who could not appreciate them. Thank you for remembering. I look forward to catching up on previous posts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...